There is no bigger sporting event on earth than football’s quadrennial international championship, which draws more television viewers than even the Olympic Games.
And the 2018 tournament is particularly notable for being the last before the current World Cup status quo becomes a distant memory.
In 2022, the trophy will head to Asia for a controversial tournament in Qatar that will be the first to be played outside of the European summer due to concerns over the country’s climate.
After that, the World Cup will complete its expansion – opposed by many fans – to 48 teams and is likely to be held across three countries for the first time in the United States, Canada and Mexico in 2026.
In the much more immediate future, though, the best players and countries in world football will head to Russia hoping to be crowned world champions. Here is everything you need to know about the 2018 tournament.
Important Links for The 2018 Russia Tournament:
- Fixtures Of the Russia 2018 World Cup
- When Would the World Cup 2018 Start
- Latest News Of the World Cup 2018
- Who is Hosting the World Cup 2018
- How Many Teams Qualified for the World Cup 2018
- What is the Name of The Ball for the World Cup 2018
- How Much is the Tickets for Russia 2018
- Where Can i Buy Tickets for the Russia 2018
- How to Watch the World Cup 2018 LIVE
- Who will Win the World Cup 2018 Final
- Full Highlights of the World Cup 2018 Final
Are you currently following up theA�Full Videos HighlightsA�and News of the World Cup 2018 on Our Latest World Sports Blog? let us know in the Comment Section below, we would love to have your feedback thanks.